About Pediatric Cancer Foundation
As PCF has moved into its 50th year, we are feeling deeply appreciative for the 50 years of support we have received from donors and volunteers near and far. It is this support that has allowed PCF to be on the front lines in the fight against pediatric cancer and allowed us to play a critical role in moving survivor rates from 58% in 1970 to an 80% cure rate due to major treatment advances and clinical trials.
Over the past years we've worked diligently to recruit new friends so we can support the efforts of our doctors and their programs at the following hospitals:
- New York-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Stephen D. Hassenfeld Children's Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at NYU Langone Medical
- Feinstein Institute of Medical Research - Northwell Health
- Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center
- Comer Children's Hospital, The University of Chicago Medicine & Biological Sciences
- Mount Sinai Health Systems
Originated in Westchester County, NY in 1970, Pediatric Cancer Foundation now has chapters located in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Various fundraising events in addition to the annual Sportsathon are planned throughout the year. They include Evening Galas, Sportsathons, Bake Sales and many Satellite Events. Our supporters continue to create their own special projects to benefit Pediatric Cancer Foundation and we are always welcome to new ideas in that effort.
If you would like further information on Pediatric Cancer Foundation or would be interested in getting involved, please call 914-777-3127.
UNDERSTANDING THE DISEASE
We want our donors to know what we're up against: